Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Animatics

















I need to get these sketches into visual studio on Thursday to begin the animatic, which essentially is a moving story board type animation.
Some frames i will need to convert the background to be transparent, so I can have them integrated or moving across one another to get some feel for how the timing works.
The timing, the dialogue and sounds will be referenced to this for the machinima which will happen later.

Ideally things should match up from this early stage, so I will need to get the story/script polished up tomorrow, which will be a bit of guess work, though I will try and time reading the dialogue etc, and work with that on Thursday.

I should work towards two minutes but no less, I intend to create some sounds and beats and put speech and lyrics over that also.

No comments: